Dr. Nicole Vanderheyden Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 8th, 2013

Life savior

Another Surgeon made a mistake during a routine Surgery and Dr. VanderHeyden was called in and fixed the problem. Was very good in followup. I was told few people survive the accident I had had. Odds were good I wouldn't be here to write this review. I found out during my recovery that she is a very highly respected in the hospital and the Staff's choice for the Doctor they wanted to be there if they had a Surgery emergency

May 16th, 2016