A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Weinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Weinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Michelle Weinberg MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Nicole Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Weinberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.