A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Weinberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Weinberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weinberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Michelle Weinberg MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Nicole Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Weinberg practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.