A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Weksler is Excellent. Dr. Weksler has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Weksler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weksler graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weksler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weksler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Weksler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole B. Weksler practice?
Dr. Nicole Weksler practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nichole Weksler, Dr. Nikole Weksler, Dr. Nicola Weksler, Dr. Nicolette Weksler