A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Weksler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Weksler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Weksler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weksler graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weksler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole B Weksler MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole B. Weksler practice?
- Dr. Nicole Weksler has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Weksler practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.