Dr. Nicole Wilcox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Wilcox?

October 14th, 2013

Outstanding Physician

Dr. Wilcox is not only an extremely knowledgeable and skilled physician, she is also a wonderful person. She took impeccable care of me and my growing baby throughout my pregnancy, and I was lucky enough that she happened to be on duty when I delivered my baby. During my first pregnancy, I went to an obgyn in a solo practice, thinking that I would received individualized attention. That didn't happen. Dr Wilcox, despite her busy schedule, was always responsive via phone and email and in person. I personally like her 'relaxed' manner and never interpreted it as lax. She put me at ease throughout my pregnancy and during the actual birth. And yes, sometimes you wait at an OBGyn practice, that has been a universal experience for me both in Europe and the US. Sometimes there are people who need more urgent care, such as emergency surgery which Dr Wilcox also performs.

November 18th, 2011

Dr Wilcox is a very good Doc.

She was my OBGYN for 9 months of my pregnancy.She provided me excellent care replied to my queries well.Called me back in time whenever wanted.

December 12th, 2010

I have been very impressed with Dr. Wilcox. She has lessened my anxiety by being so responsive to my concerns.

June 18th, 2010

Excellent doctor

She really listens! She explains things too, in language anyone can understand.

July 2nd, 2012