Dr. Nicole Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
Great Physician
Dr. Williams is an amazing doctor. She is caring and really takes the time to explain things to her patients. I was having insurance issues and she gave me a few sample packs of birth control. She is working with me to obtain further testing and continues to check in with me via email to see how I am doing.

January 22nd, 2016
Caring, funny doctor.

December 7th, 2015
Best Gyno EVER!
Dr. Williams is the literal best. I have a rare autoimmune skin issue on my ladyparts that went undiagnosed until I was 22. Not only did Dr. Williams know what it was; she was super sympathetic, helpful with tips, and was able to recommend a treatment plan. Not only that, she is funny as heck, and her office staff are lovely. Thank you so much, Dr. Williams!!! :D

July 29th, 2015
Quick but Unprofessional
I found Dr. Nicole Williams through my insurance and she had amazing reviews so I thought this would a be good one. I had just moved to the area and she was very close to work. Overall the staff that saw me before were helpful and kind and Nicole herself overall was nice. However, the appointment felt very rushed. I didn't have any in depth questions but it didn't seem like she was trying to understand my health or get to know me as a patient at all. Then, when she asked about my sexual life, I explained that I had been with the same partner for 5 years. I am 23 years old. She says "Oh wow, that must been in college then" and I said yes. She then told me I should "try some variety" and after pretended to scold herself and say "that's not the doctor in me talking". While I realize this was a joke, I felt very uncomfortable after that and felt that it was a completely inappropriate remark, especially since its a good thing that I am protected and constant with my partner. Furthermore, in my past experience with paps, I tend to bleed a little and was always offered a panty liner post appointment. Instead, Nicole handed me a wet wipe and promptly left after she was finished, leaving me to realize I had bled on the gown and the paper seat. Maybe these are nit picky things but as a young woman, I want to feel comfortable and confident that my gyno is invested in my health.

April 29th, 2015
Dr Williams was recommended to me by another physician. Unfortunately, I didn't have a good experience and won't recommend her.
I won't return or recommend this practice.

January 24th, 2015
Dr. Williams is by far the best gynecologist I have ever been to. I went to the Michigan Ave. location and will definitely be back. The staff was extremely friendly and polite. Dr. Williams was so easy to talk to, and made me feel so comfortable. She also took her time and made sure I had no additional questions for her, which is nice considering every other doctor I've been to usually rushes things along. I definitely recommend her!!

October 2nd, 2014
Great Doc!!!
Dr. Williams office is beautiful, the staff are friendly and helpful. The check in took about 15 min on a laptop, but it was ok. She has a great professional demenor but is also nice. I will certainly be returning!

September 15th, 2014
Bad attitude receptionist
I found Dvotor Williams through a search through my insurance provider. After reading her reviews, I was so excited to schedule an appointment with her. Today I called her office at GIC and a receptionist named Ladora (I think that's what she said) answered the phone. I told her I wanted to schedule an appointment and I was told I needed to answer all if her many demographic questions first. Cool, no problem. After almost 5 minutes supplying answers, it came time to schedule the appointment. Out of no where she got rude with me for no reason. She was snappy earlier when going through her questions but in the end her Nast attitude list Dr. Williams a client. Which is unfortunate as I was really looking forward to meeting her. Oh well, on to another doctor...

January 17th, 2010
I LOVE this doctor!
Dr. Williams was GREAT! She was nice, thorough, and fixed my problem! That's all that needs to be said.