A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Winbush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Winbush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Winbush, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winbush graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Winbush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- St Vincent Health Care
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Yvette Winbush MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Y. Winbush practice?
- Dr. Nicole Winbush has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Winbush practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.