A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Wineriter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Wineriter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wineriter graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wineriter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cooks Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Teresa Wineriter MD is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole T. Wineriter practice?
- Dr. Nicole Wineriter has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Wineriter practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.