A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zimmerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zimmerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole Zimmerman practice?
Dr. Nicole Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reinholds, PA and Akron, PA.
See Ephrata Family Physicians.