A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zimmerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Zimmerman DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Nicole Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Ephrata, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reinholds, PA.
See Ephrata Primary Care Doctors.