Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicolette Filitis
Dr. Nicolette Filitis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Filitis is affiliated with Staten Island University South, St. Vincent Hospital and Doctors Hospital Of Staten Island Inc. Dr. Filitis has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicolette Filitis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicolette Filitis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Gilberto Alvarez Del Manzano
Internal Medicine, Dermatology
Staten Island, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Grant Greeley
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.17 mi34
Dr. Michael Verdirame
Emergency Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.33 mi15