Dr. Nicolette Filitis MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2017
Excellent Dr and her Nurse as long as your able to get past her rude and unhelpful staff.

October 25th, 2016
Long-Time Patient
I have been a patient of Dr Filitis for well over a decade. She is courteous, professional and thorough. I can't recommend her highly enough.

September 20th, 2016
Dr. Filitis is the best doctor I have ever had
I have been a patient of Dr. Filitis for over 10 years and consider her to be the most amazing doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She truly cares about her patients, take the time to hear and address their concerns, and is wonderful at following up to learn about your continued well-being. In addition to her being a wonderful doctor, her staff is just as amazing, which is truly a representation of how she manages her practice.

December 28th, 2015
great internist
I found Dr Filitis to be thorough, a good listener, and what I like best is she writes notes for you to take home to refer back to.

February 6th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Filits is always professional and takes the time to go over everything with you. She answers all questions and what I like the best is that she does not push unwarranted tests or medications on you. I believe she treats each patient as an individual.

September 20th, 2012
Excellent Physician - highly recommend.

July 10th, 2012
Don't know what the other reviewer was talking about Dr Filitis not being patient. If any of that is true, then I suspect they wre being abusive to Dr Filitis. I LOVE Dr Filitis, in fact both my mother and mother-in-law joined her practice. She really listens and gives you a chance to explain your problems and anwers all your questions. She is very compasionate. She doesn't leave any stone unturned. Saying she is thorough would be an understatement. AND she visits her patients if they are hospitalized!! BUT - nothing is perfect, she has one staff person, who I am not too fond of; she's moody. The practice is not too accomadating with providing you with copies of your records (you have to pay a per page fee) or with notes needed to take excercise class. Must come into the office for it, rather than them mailing it. My sister doesn't drive and had to take a cab to get a note for my Mom - when she got there, they said, "we could have mailed it" but they had been adament that it had to be picked up in person. My sister was really mad. It cost her $30 to go back and forth!

December 7th, 2011
excellent
Not only is the doctor excellent but the staff is caring,professional and very thorough. I called with a problem and it was solved immediatley. I was seen in a matter of minutes and follow up was asap.

August 26th, 2010
very thorough
I find her to keep very good records. I think she is sympathetic. Never had a problem with her.

May 11th, 2010
Stay Away!!!
Dr. Filitis is a very mean and judgmental doctor. She has a bad disposition and gets annoyed very easily. I have very bad panic disorder and Generalized anxiety disorder and I require my medication and she was unwilling to give it to me which was completely unethical. After I stood up for myself she went ballistic on me over the phone telling me to shut up and to never return to her office again. No problem I would never want to. In my opinion a doctor is supposed to treat each patient with dignity and respect and have a high level of patience. Maybe Dr. Filitis needs to go back to medical school.

March 15th, 2017