A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolette Fontaine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolette Fontaine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontaine graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fontaine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolette Luis Fontaine MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicolette L. Fontaine practice?
- Dr. Nicolette Fontaine has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolette Fontaine practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.