A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolette Horbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolette Horbach, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolette Horbach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Horbach graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Horbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolette Sigrid Horbach MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolette S. Horbach practice?
- Dr. Nicolette Horbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicolette Horbach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Prince Frederick, MD.
See Annandale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.