Dr. Nicolette Horbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicolette Horbach?

September 1st, 2016

Wonderful doctor and surgen

Listens to your concerns. Answers all your questions and explains the process in terms you can understand. She really made a change to my quality of life.

August 11th, 2016

She never gives up trying to help you

Dr. Horbach put me back together again and I feel like a new person. I can do things that I have avoided for years. She was patient, kind, compassionate and always encouraging that we could fix my problems. I have sent 3 friends to her who all have had the same experience. We now joke that our "Horbach bladders" allow us to laugh again!!

June 24th, 2016

Love dr horbach. Felt safe and secure with her for my operation and recovery

April 1st, 2015

WONDERFUL DR.

Dr. Horbach is fantastic.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the positive feedback! We'll share it with the Care Center. ~Privia Medical Group on behalf of Dr. Horbach.

October 12th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Horbach by both my PCP and Gyn who both said she was the best. I have problems with prolapse and leaking urine and she was able to diagnose my problem after spending time asking me very detailed questions and doing an exam. I had seen another urogyn who tried to get me to do alot of tests and told me I needed surgery right away. After spending over an hour with me discussing options, we agreed on a plan that is working great. I have never had a doctor, especially a surgeon, explain things so clearly. She even used a diagram to draw pictures and write out all my options so I could remember what she told me and think about my choices at home. She truly listened. I now know why both my other doctors kept telling me to go see her!

January 7th, 2012

Awesome compassionate surgeon

Dr. Horbach has given me my life back again. I can't thank her enough. It is unusual to find a surgeon who spends time to explain and educate you about your condition and options. She spent over an hour with me during my first appointment and answered all my questions. When I had surgery at the hospital, all the nurses in the OR and the post-op floor told me how lucky I was to have her as my doctor because she's the BEST. My surgery went so well, especially after I had had a prior surgery by another "reconstructive" surgeon in the area that failed almost immediately. I can't thank her and her staff enough! I feel whole again. All I can say is that I wish I had seen her for my first surgery!

January 13th, 2017