A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolette Janzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolette Janzen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janzen
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janzen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolette Janzen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Janzen graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Janzen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolette Krijgers Janzen MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolette K. Janzen practice?
- Dr. Nicolette Janzen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolette Janzen practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.