Nicolette E Weisensel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 19th, 2015
I saw her and she didn't help me at all! Would never recommend her! She watched me od in her office!

January 19th, 2015
Very thorough and concerned about my well being. Its a shame that appointments can only be 20 minutes.

October 13th, 2013
Good Experience
My husband and I have both seen this doctor and I've been happy with her care. He had a very unusual condition and had been unwilling to seek help until ending up in the E.R. and being referred to primary care physician and Dr. Weisensel. She was the one who felt there was more to the story than apparent in tests during E. R. visit and subsequent sessions with her. She referred him to a neurologist and his condition was correctly diagnosed due to Dr. Weisensel's concern and diligence. She is matter of fact in approach, but does care. Don't understand the negative reviews I've seen here.

September 22nd, 2013
Beyond Refill Abilities.....
Skill-set to guiding patients to mental health wellness is cookie-cutter at best; ability to convey sincere patient-centered interest is lackluster.

May 6th, 2012
I would not recommend this doctor for any one who is receiving services for developmental disabilities. We asked directly for recommendations for support and were passed on to seek the information from an outside source. Additionally, we were called by the office on two previous occasions to reschedule our appointment due to an "emergency" only minutes prior to leaving for each appointment. Finally, the day of the appointment and with advanced notice to the office requesting a very short waiting time(due to our clients needs), we were waiting for 20 minutes before we could be seen. Accompanying the second rescheduled appointment was a letter from the office stating that if we were to miss or having to reschedule any appointments that our client would have to be dropped from their services at this office. Needless to say, we were dissatisfied with this doctor.

May 2nd, 2010
stay away
Dr. Weisensel does not care about her patients at all. She's there for the paycheck. My experiences with Dr. Weisensel were traumatic to say the least.