Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicolisa Massie
Dr. Nicolisa Massie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Gardendale, AL and Birmingham, AL (and 11 other locations). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Massie is affiliated with St Vincents Birmingham, Brookwood Baptist Medical Center and Carraway Methodist Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicolisa Massie has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Nicolisa Massie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.