Dr. Nicolle Block MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2016
PATIENT THAT NEEDS PATIENCE
I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND THE STAFF TO BE HELPFUL, ACTUALLY THEY LISTENED TO ME WITH MORE CONCERN THAN THE DR. I FEEL THAT SHE MAY BE A BIT OVERWHELMED AT TIMES GIVING THE IMPRESSION SHE IS IN A HURRY AND DOESNT HAVE TIME TO LISTEN/MAYBE INCREAST TIME BETWEEN PATIENT APPOINTMENTS TO ALLOW TO GIVE AN ATTENTIVE EAR....YOU COULD BE MISSING SOMETHING OF IMPORTANCE. DR BLOCK, I FEEL, IS JUST TO BUSY/RUSHED TO GIVE THE TIME NEEDED FOR EVEN A BRIEF PATIENT HISTORY.

December 4th, 2014
I saw Dr. Block with an illness that was a bit rare and I have a very rare birth defect that might make it worse. Dr. Block did all the right test and even stated the very first visit what my illness might be. After follow up visit, she referred me to a specialist for specific testing, who confirmed that everything Dr. Block said was correct and all test run were correct. I even ended up at the Mayo clinic to be on the safe side due to my rare birth defect , and in the end Dr. Block's original diagnosis was correct. She has very good bedside manners, listens to what you say, is caring and on top of all that she is a very smart doctor.