A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolle Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Kent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolle Serena Kent MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicolle S. Kent practice?
- Dr. Nicolle Kent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicolle Kent practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.