Dr. Nicolle Overstreet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicolle Overstreet?

September 9th, 2016

Great Doctor, Long Wait for New Patients

I would have given Niccolle a 5 star rating if not for the wait. As a new patient, I was recommended to walk in for the appointment. The waiting area was really crowded but I came during their walk in period so that's understandable. I'm a little frustrated I wasn't given a warning about how long the wait might be during this period and, had I not liked the doctor, I would have left this experience pretty unhappy. Having said all that, Niccolle was awesome. She was really nice, didn't try to pawn other services on me, and quickly diagnosed my problem without kicking me out to run to the next patient (probably the cause of the wait). Honestly, I'm really happy I met her and I look forward to making future appointments with her.

August 6th, 2016

very bad

She needs to learn how to shut up and get down to business. She takes almost an hour per patient. It's ridiculous. And the staff sucks.

September 11th, 2015

Terrible.

Terrible. Office is weird, cold, unclean. Doctor spent less than 3 minutes before running a battery of tests. Never followed up with any information. Now I'm having huge issues getting my test results/records sent to me for a new doctor.

November 20th, 2015