A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicomedes Sansait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicomedes Sansait is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sansait
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sansait Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sansait graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicomedes Moscoso Sansait MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicomedes M. Sansait practice?
- Dr. Nicomedes Sansait has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicomedes Sansait practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Powell, OH.
See Powell Psychiatrists and Powell Child Psychiatrists.