A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicos Nicolaou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicos Nicolaou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicos Nicolaou, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicolaou graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nicolaou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicos Nicolaou MBBS and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicos Nicolaou practice?
- Dr. Nicos Nicolaou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicos Nicolaou practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Furlong, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiation Oncologists.