- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Nida Bonuel?
August 10th, 2017The finest !
I'm not a physician, however, I've spent my adult life with doctors in Calif (mostly golfing & social) Nida is without exception, one of the finest & caring Doc's that I've ever had the pleasure of being around. She also happened to be my primary care doctor in Las Vegas for over 10 years ! Do I miss her care & knowledge ? WITHOUT A DOUBT !!! VINCE WEISSINGER LAS VEGAS
February 16th, 2017
February 11th, 2015
September 6th, 2013Unpleasant
April 15th, 2010A complete joke!
1. Two month waits for appointments2. 45-1 hr waits after Appointment time.3. Rude and very unprofessional, and she doesn't spend more than two minutes with you.4. Talks down to you and implies you do not know whats wrong with your own body.5. Never follows up on any appointments.6. "Any medication you may need is always available to buy over the counter..." (true quote, she doesn't write prescriptions for anything, not even antibiotics for a sinus infection)
May 25th, 2009
November 20th, 2015
July 14th, 2015
May 13th, 2014
Dr. Nida Bonuel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Adel Shehata
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi37
Dr. Nayab Zafar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi19
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides