Learn more about Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleveckas-Martens graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Gleveckas-Martens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens DO is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens practice?
- Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens has 1 office location.
Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.