A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleveckas-Martens graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Gleveckas-Martens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens DO is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens practice?
- Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nida Gleveckas-Martens practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Riverside Neurologists.