A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nida Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latif
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Latif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nida Latif, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Latif graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Latif has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tracy Area Medical Services
- Murray County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nida Latif BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nida Latif practice?
- Dr. Nida Latif has 1 office location.
Dr. Nida Latif practices Family Medicine near Tracy, MN.
See Tracy Family Physicians.