A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nida Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latif
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Latif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nida Latif, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Latif graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Latif has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tracy Area Medical Services
- Murray County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nida Latif BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nida Latif practice?
- Dr. Nida Latif has 1 office location.
Dr. Nida Latif practices Family Medicine near Tracy, MN.
See Tracy Family Physicians.