Dr. Nida Laurin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nida Laurin?

May 28th, 2017

Outstanding attention to detail.

Dr. Laurin is all you could expect of a very thorough, competent doctor. Excellent follow-up; very pleasant bedside manner. I strongly recommend her to anyone in need of a neurologist.

June 21st, 2016

Doctor is not helpful.

My daughter was seeing Dr. Laurin for neurological deficits from a brain tumor. She needed a letter for her college so she could utilize Disability Services. Dr. Laurin would not even see her for an appointment regarding this, or write a letter. I thought she would have been the perfect doctor to handle this because she was familiar with her deficits, but sadly was totally uncooperative. We are switching to a different doctor at this point.

May 24th, 2016

I have a rare disorder but Dr. Lauren diagnosed it and tests proved her correct.

December 9th, 2015

After jumping through all of the insurance hoops over the phone, spending 45 minutes filling out a detailed questionnaire, and driving 1 hour in traffic to see this doctor, I was told at the front desk that she doesn't see patients whose issue may have been accident-related. It would have been nice to know that, up front.

January 12th, 2015

She is a brilliant diagnostician, and gets one on the right treatment. Outstanding in every way.

September 11th, 2013

Great Doc!

Dr. Laurin is a great neurologist. I have epilepsy, so I have been to many neurologists in my life and she is one of the best. Together we've set goals for my care and she's always found a way to make them happen. The office staff is great, solving all the little issues that come up in the course of managing a chronic condition quickly and without any fuss. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Laurin and her team, they are the best!

March 4th, 2011

TRYING TO BE SOMEONE SHE IS NOT

She is a wonderful Multiple Sclerosis specialist but is trying to do general neurology. Her partner just passed away and she is doing horrible job treating my migraine.

May 26th, 2010

Great Neurologist

I feel much better now that I have answeres regarding my medical condition and Dr Laurin and her staff were extremely helpful. THANK YOU!!!

April 13th, 2010

Dr. Laurin is an excellent neurologist. She listens to her patients and uses a scientific approach to diagnosing problems. She told me more about my spinal stenosis than all of the other doctors I had seen combined. Then she directed me to the right surgeon to correct the problem. I highly recommend Dr. Laurin!

April 8th, 2010

Excellent Neurologist

Excellent physician, I'm very happy to have found her!!

February 11th, 2010

Dr Nida Laurin

After seeing 4 or 5 orthopedic doctors, my primary doctorsent me to see Dr. Laurin. I had trouble walking as my right leg would crumble involuntarily and without anywarning. I struggled to walk. Dr. Laurin gave me abattery of tests. She was very thorough and professional.She listened to my saga with great patience. After I wasdiagnosed as having a tumor in my leg, she had me takean MRI and a biopsy before recommending a drug shethought would help. It did and I'm grateful we found her. I highly recommend her. She helped when manyother doctors could not

January 26th, 2010

Dr Nida Laurin, MD NOT Recommended

Dr Laurin did not disclose to me my "death sentence" diagnosis(Lewy Body Disease)an obligation to her patient and a rule by the AZ Brd of Medicine until Christmas, 2009. As testimony, no friends or family were apprised of the situation until Christmas. And when she did tell me she simply wrote the name down on paper as nonchalant as a RX to get my teeth cleaned, no counselling, no compassion, no empathy. Cold heart. Sadistic??