A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nida Subhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Hepatitis B
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Subhani graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nida Subhani MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nida Subhani practice?
- Dr. Nida Subhani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nida Subhani practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Centralia, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, IL.
See Centralia Internists and Centralia Infectious Disease Doctors.