A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidagalle Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidagalle Gowda, Pediatrician, Adults, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gowda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gowda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidagalle Gowda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidagalle Gowda practice?
- Dr. Nidagalle Gowda has 1 office location.
Dr. Nidagalle Gowda practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Kendall Park, NJ.
See Kendall Park Psychiatrists and Kendall Park Addiction Specialists.