Learn more about Dr. Nidagalle Gowda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidagalle Gowda, Pediatrician, Adults, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gowda
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Gowda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowda graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gowda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidagalle Gowda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidagalle Gowda practice?
- Dr. Nidagalle Gowda has 1 office location.
Dr. Nidagalle Gowda practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Kendall Park, NJ.
See Kendall Park Psychiatrists.