A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidal Abdelrahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal Abdelrahman, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelrahman graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Abdelrahman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal Abdelrahman BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nidal Abdelrahman practice?
- Dr. Nidal Abdelrahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nidal Abdelrahman practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.