Dr. Nidal Alkurdy Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nidal Alkurdy?

Never Again.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I was scheduled to see Dr. Alkurdy for an emergency neurology appointment. He was not very friendly, and within 10-15 minutes (if that) he was telling me that he KNEW I had Dystonia. He was already prescribing me Parkinson's Disease medication, and got upset when my father and I refused to take it because I had NO testing done to actually diagnose me with Dystonia, and we knew nothing about the medication and its reactions/side effects. He then proceeded to give me a list of all of these slightly invasive exams. After we left extremely unhappy, and worried because we just got told that I HAD Dystonia even before any exams or tests, we scheduled an appointment with a neurologist in Rochester at the Mayo Clinic, and the Dr I saw said "No.. You do not have Dystonia.. You have Tourettes.. I have no idea how he concluded that you had Dystonia; especially with no testing." I went from being given a scary, life-altering diagnosis, to finding out that what I really had was extremely minor. It wasn't that Dr. Alkurdy said he 'thought' that I may have Dystonia; he actually went and changed my medical profile and put "Dystonia" under my current health problems/diagnosis. I then did some research on him and turns out that he's interests is treating Dystonia, and other neurological diseases with botox..

Very caring..

Posted on April 14th, 2013

Love the way Dr.Alkurdy handled my problem..very caring and passionate..thanks for being there for me..

Mr

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Great Doctor,i was so pleased with the way Dr.Alkurdy treated me.. It's so good to feel that your doctor listens to all your concerns and gives you all the answers needed...Thank you Dr.Alkurdy..

Posted on October 2nd, 2017