Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nidal Buheis
Dr. Nidal Buheis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Arthur, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Buheis is affiliated with CHRISTUS St Mary Hospital, Christus Hospital and The Medical Center of Southeast TX LP. Dr. Buheis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nidal Buheis has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nidal Buheis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Arthur, TX.
Dr. Prasada Nalluri
Port Arthur, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Nazar Noori
Port Arthur, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Anil Goli
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Emergency Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Port Arthur, TX 0 mi21