Learn more about Dr. Nidal Buheis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidal Buheis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buheis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal Buheis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Buheis graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buheis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal Buheis MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nidal Buheis practice?
- Dr. Nidal Buheis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nidal Buheis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Internists and Port Arthur Cardiologists.