A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidal El-Wiher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidal El-Wiher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal El-Wiher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Wiher graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Wiher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal El-Wiher MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidal El-Wiher practice?
- Dr. Nidal El-Wiher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nidal El-Wiher practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.