A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidal Hammoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidal Hammoud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal Hammoud, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammoud graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Hammoud has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal Hammoud MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidal Hammoud practice?
- Dr. Nidal Hammoud has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nidal Hammoud practices Family Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Warren, MI.
See Southgate Family Physicians.