Learn more about Dr. Nidal Isber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidal Isber, Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal Isber, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isber graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal Isber MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nidal Isber practice?
- Dr. Nidal Isber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nidal Isber practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiologists.