Learn more about Dr. Nidal Isber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidal Isber, Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isber
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Isber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal Isber, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isber graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Isber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal Isber MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nidal Isber practice?
- Dr. Nidal Isber has 1 office location.
Dr. Nidal Isber practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiologists.