Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nidal Isber
Dr. Nidal Isber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology. Dr. Isber is affiliated with Staten Island University South, Richmond University Medical Center and St. Vincent's Westchester. Dr. Isber has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nidal Isber has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Nidal Isber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Khurram Saleem
Internal Medicine, Residency
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi2
Dr. Ann Marchesano
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Ana Oppenheimer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi33