A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidal Isber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidal Isber, Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal Isber, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Isber graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isber has 16 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal DR Isber MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nidal D. Isber practice?
- Dr. Nidal Isber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nidal Isber practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiologists.