A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidal Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal Khoury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Khoury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal Y Khoury MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nidal Y. Khoury practice?
- Dr. Nidal Khoury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nidal Khoury practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.