A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidal Radwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidal Radwan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal Radwan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Radwan graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Radwan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal Baz Radwan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidal B. Radwan practice?
- Dr. Nidal Radwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nidal Radwan practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.