A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidal Yunis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidal Yunis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yunis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidal Yunis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunis graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Yunis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Dale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidal A Yunis MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nidal A. Yunis practice?
- Dr. Nidal Yunis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nidal Yunis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marianna, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Dothan, AL and Bainbridge, GA.
See Marianna Internists and Marianna Cardiologists.