A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidel Matalkah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidel Matalkah is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matalkah graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Matalkah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matalkah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nidel M. Matalkah practice?
Dr. Nidel Matalkah practices Pulmonary Disease near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paterson, NJ.
See Wayne Pulmonologists.