A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidhal Hermiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhal Hermiz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermiz graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Hermiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhal Hermiz MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nidhal Hermiz practice?
- Dr. Nidhal Hermiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nidhal Hermiz practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.