Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidhi Agrawal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhi Agrawal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhi B Agrawal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidhi B. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Nidhi Agrawal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nidhi Agrawal practices Family Medicine near West Deptford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.