A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidhi Agrawal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhi Agrawal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhi B Agrawal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidhi B. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Nidhi Agrawal has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nidhi Agrawal practices Family Medicine near West Deptford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Trenton, NJ.