A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidhi Agrawal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhi Agrawal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agrawal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nidhi B. Agrawal practice?
Dr. Nidhi Agrawal practices Family Medicine near Thorofare, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and West Deptford, NJ.
See Thorofare Family Physicians.