Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Agrawal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidhi Agrawal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Agrawal
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Agrawal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhi Agrawal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawal graduated from St. George's Hospital Medical School, London, England. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Agrawal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhi B Agrawal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidhi B. Agrawal practice?
- Dr. Nidhi Agrawal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nidhi Agrawal practices Family Medicine near West Deptford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.