A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Nikhanj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nikhanj
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nikhanj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhi Nikhanj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nikhanj graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Nikhanj has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhi S Nikhanj MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nidhi S. Nikhanj practice?
- Dr. Nidhi Nikhanj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nidhi Nikhanj practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Rockville Internists, Rockville Critical Care Practitioners, and Rockville Pulmonologists.