Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nidhi Sodhi
Dr. Nidhi Sodhi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Aurora, CO and Englewood, CO. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sodhi is affiliated with CCHS Cleveland Clinic and Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nidhi Sodhi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nidhi Sodhi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Horacio Adrogue
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Aditya Shetty
Internal Medicine, Residency
Houston, TX 0.01 mi9
Dr. Francisco Fuentes
Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi48