A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidhi Tiwari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nidhi Tiwari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhi Tiwari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Research in nutrition and weight loss Preventive care Arthritis and pain management
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiwari graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Tiwari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhi Tiwari BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nidhi Tiwari practice?
- Dr. Nidhi Tiwari has 1 office location.
Dr. Nidhi Tiwari practices Internal Medicine near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Internists.