A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nidhika Babbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nidhika Babbar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Babbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Community Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nidhika Babbar MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nidhika Babbar practice?
- Dr. Nidhika Babbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nidhika Babbar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Nephrologists.