Dr. Nidsa Martir Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nidsa Martir Cruz?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Nidsa Martir Cruz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017

Dr Martin is honest and straightforward in her treatment. I always feel hopeful after my visits. She doesn't talk at you, she talks to you. She's a gem!

March 24th, 2016

Incompetent Office Staff

When I needed a letter for work from Dr. Cruz regarding care of my migraines, it took over a month and many, many calls for the staff to finally respond. They apparently did not see any urgency in my request. Very rude when I finally picked up the letter. Told them to tell Dr. C. I was no longer her patient due to their incompetency. Never heard from Dr. Cruz. Very disappointed.

January 15th, 2012

Different personality type, but caring, smart, and thorough

I personally love this doctor. She spent a generous amount of time with me, and carefully explained all tests and results.This may be why she tends to run behind schedule. She speaks very frankly, and some may be put off by this, but she is caring and knows her stuff. I'd rather hear the truth than some circuitous double talk from a medical provider, and you will get this from Dr. Martir.

September 9th, 2011

I don't think I saw the same Dr. the other reviewers are talking about. She was wonderful, gave me all the time I needed, and explained things in detail.

June 29th, 2009

Neurology

She has no compassion, She is not a professional, no manners to talk or treat patient, what she did to me was very crude, I had three strocke and afterwaiting 3 month for an App. and for themto keeping cancelling my appt. when finally got one they call to cancell the time three times, when I drove one hour to see her she refused to see me because according to her I was late 2o minutes, I beg for 5 minutes of her time and was told by her secretary that she refused to see me, ( there was no patient in the waiting area) That was not a Professional for her to treat me like that, she knew my condition, as a neurology she know better to treat me like that, I want to make a formal Complain to go on her record.

July 31st, 2017