A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niel Miele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niel Miele is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niel Miele, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miele graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Miele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niel Frank Miele MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niel F. Miele practice?
- Dr. Niel Miele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niel Miele practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians.