A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niel Tytler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niel Tytler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tytler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tytler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niel B Tytler DO and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niel B. Tytler practice?
- Dr. Niel Tytler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Niel Tytler practices Internal Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists.