Learn more about Dr. Niel Tytler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niel Tytler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tytler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tytler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tytler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Niel B. Tytler practice?
Dr. Niel Tytler practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, and Diagnostic Radiology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons, Plantation Internists, Plantation Cardiologists, and Plantation Radiologists.