A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niel Tytler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Niel Tytler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tytler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tytler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tytler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Niel B. Tytler practice?
Dr. Niel Tytler practices Internal Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists.