A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niels Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Niels Beck, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Beck has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niels Beck MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Niels Beck practice?
- Dr. Niels Beck has 5 office locations.
Dr. Niels Beck practices Emergency Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Seattle Emergency Physicians.