Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Niels Beck
Dr. Niels Beck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Everett, WA and Everett, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Beck is affiliated with Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus, Providence Everett Medical Center and Providence General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Niels Beck has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Niels Beck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Shannon Okeefe
Seattle, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Alice Brownstein
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi18
Dr. Amit Trivedi
Emergency Medicine, Radiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi15