A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nielsen Fernandez-Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nielsen Fernandez-Becker, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Becker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fernandez-Becker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- New England Sinai Hosp & Rehab Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nielsen Fernandez-Becker MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nielsen Fernandez-Becker practice?
- Dr. Nielsen Fernandez-Becker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nielsen Fernandez-Becker practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Gastroenterologists.