A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Niem Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Med Ctr, N Richlnd Hls, Tx
- Dallas-Fort Worth Med Ctr, Grand Prairie, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niem Khac Vu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Niem K. Vu practice?
- Dr. Niem Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Niem Vu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vista, CA.
See Vista Family Physicians and Vista Primary Care Doctors.