A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Niem Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Vu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Hills Med Ctr, N Richlnd Hls, Tx
- Dallas-Fort Worth Med Ctr, Grand Prairie, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Niem Khac Vu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Niem K. Vu practice?
- Dr. Niem Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Niem Vu practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Vista, CA.
See Vista Primary Care Doctors and Vista General Practitioners.