A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nieves Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nieves Sanchez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nieves Sanchez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Sanchez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nieves Sanchez MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nieves Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Nieves Sanchez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nieves Sanchez practices Internal Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ayer, MA.
See West Palm Beach Internists.